VA has improved the claim process by launching the Decision Ready Claims (DRC) Program.
When you file a DRC, you can get a decision on your claim in 30 days or less by working with an accredited Veterans Service Organization (VSO). Your VSO will help you gather and submit all relevant and required evidence so your claim is ready for VA to make a decision when you submit it.
You can now file a DRC for the following claim types:
- Direct Service Connection Claims
- Presumptive Service Connection Claims
- Secondary Service Connection Claims
- Increased Disability Claims
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) Claims
- Pre-Discharge Claims
Don’t miss out on this important opportunity to get a faster claim decision. Learn more about the DRC Program, including eligibility requirements, what medical evidence you need to submit, and how to find an accredited VSO at https://www.benefits.va.gov/
Thank you for your service!